The Department of System Engineering – graduating department of Computer Sciences Faculty of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
Scientific courses of the department
- System analysis, modeling and optimization of complex socio-economic and technical systems.
- Mathematical models and methods for structural-topological synthesis of territorially distributed objects.
- Mathematical modeling and solving problems of combinatorial optimization in geometric design.
Head of Department
There are 43 employees at the department, among them: 5 Doctors of Sciences, Professors; 2 Doctors of Sciences, Associate Professors; 1 Doctors of Sciences, Senior Research Officer; 13 Candidates of Sciences, Associate Professors; 4 Candidates of Sciences, Senior Research Officers; 4 Candidates of Sciences; 2 Senior Lecturers; 9 Assistants; 5 Engineers.
The department trains specialists of three educational levels in two specialties:
Specialty 122 Computer Science, educational program Information Engineering Technology and Systems Design;
Specialty 151 Automationand Computer Integrated Technologies, educational program Computer Aided Control Systems and Automation.
Specialty 122 Computer Science;
Specialty 151 Automationand Computer Integrated Technologies.
The Department of System Engineering has a branch in “Institute of Automated Systems” (IAS), which is a scientific and production base for practical classes of students. Head of the branch is Bronislav A. Kolesnik, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
At the Department were created and now working laboratories:
1. Scientific laboratory “Administration Informatization Center”. Scientific supervisor I.V. Grebennik, Dr. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
2. Educational Scientific Laboratory “Big Data Based Decision Making In Organizational Systems”. Scientific supervisor N.I. Kalita, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
Educational and Scientific laboratory “Modelling of Systems”.Scientific supervisor V.G. Ivanov, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
4. Educational and Scientific laboratory “System Design”. Scientific supervisor Yu.V. Mischeryakov, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
Postdoctoral studies in specialties:
01.05.02 – Mathematical modeling and computational methods;
05.13.06 – Information technology;
05.13.12 – Automation Design Systems.
Address: 61166, Kharkov, Nauka Ave, 14, SE Department, rooms 270, 272, 277, 264, 265.
Phone number: (057)702-10-06